Thursday 13 March 2014

Questions of the week - episode 2


Hello Year 3 here are the questions of the week for you to try:

1)  After reading the story 'How Night Came' Zuzi said; 'The slaves deserved to be turned into monkeys'! Do you agree or disagree why/why not?








2) Is Mount Vesuvius still an active volcano? (A great question from Adrian)



3) What would you do if you were the King of Athens and you knew the King of Minos had a stronger army than you and he told you that you had to send slaves to feed the minotaur? (A question from Mr. Bennett)



 

3 comments:

  1. 1/ I agree with Zuzi because the slaves were not good and did not listen to the dad of the daughter.
    2/ Yes, it is.
    3/ I would rather die then listen to him so I would fight with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I agree with Zuza because the slaves upened the bag in the Jungel but the see monster said they they should upen it wheres the see monsters doughtier.
    2) Mount Vesuvius is NOT an active volcano.
    3) I would go and spy on King of athens and then kill everyone but very sicretly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. No I disagree , because they open the bag but it doesn't mean you can turn them into monkeys. It is enough if you will be angry on them.
    2. Yes it is active volcano. good question Adrian!
    3. I would ask kings of other Island if they are willing to help me , and borrow me their army.

    ReplyDelete